- All external or commercial citation of Chartis' research is prohibited without express written permission. This includes, but not limited to, uses of research in advertisements, press releases, analyst briefings and sales collateral in all types of media.
- All citation requests are reviewed on a case-by-case basis by Chartis.
- In general, if you are uncertain about a particular use, please seek approval.
- All promotion, distribution and re-use of Chartis content, including any use of Chartis' logo, trademarks, or service marks is prohibited.
- To seek Chartis' approval contact firstname.lastname@example.org providing full citation and context for your request. Please include a draft copy of any press releases and other marketing material such as newsletters, email campaigns, direct mail, etc.
- Chartis will charge an administration fee for reviewing citation requests. This fee will reflect the time required to check accuracy, legal impact and the use of Chartis' brand. The administration fee will be communicated within two business days of the citation request and before the start of the approval process.
- Chartis reserves the right to change these guidelines, at any time, without notice.
- These guidelines are for general information purposes only and Chartis reserves any and all rights to its research including but not limited to the uses of the research.