Chartis Research respects your privacy. The ways we collect and use data from users of our website and certain other interactions with our clients are listed below:
- Chartis Research may collect certain information when an individual registers to use this site or purchases certain products or services from us. We may also collect information from users seeking employment opportunities or when a user wishes to obtain more information about our products and services.
- Chartis Research does not sell lists, accept advertising, or generate any third-party revenue from the data that is generated from this site.
- Chartis Research regularly analyses data pertaining to visitor trends, research consumption, and research grading in order to improve our research, plan site enhancements, and measure overall site effectiveness. We consider this data to be confidential information.
- You may receive periodic promotional emails and special offers from Chartis Research. You may unsubscribe to these emails at any time.
- As part of its marketing and promotional activities, Chartis Research will from time to time mention the names of companies (not individuals) that have used its website and accessed its content. Should you wish to be excluded from such marketing and promotional activities please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Chartis Research complies with the European Parliament and the Council of the European Union directive regarding unsolicited email.